Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm Leaving On a Jet Plane

Pardon the cliché title, I just couldn't resist or think of a more appropriate title.

I'm currently sitting in a hotel in Chicago after having some lovely Gino's deep dish. :D I leave from O'Hare at 12:46 pm tomorrow afternoon for a 13.5 hr flight into Beijing. I don't know what my internet access will be like for the next few weeks, but I'll try to update y'all as soon as possible!

Hopefully y'all will want to keep in touch! (Please say yes, if only to boost my self-esteem and make me feel wanted.) If you've got Skype, my handle is efriedme. If you'd like my mailing address, give me your email address in a comment and I'll send it to you.

Finally, if you're über curious about Harbin (and can't wait for me to tell you myself, you impatient person, you), you can check out Anthony Bourdain's episode of No Reservations in Harbin. It's mostly about food, but very interesting nonetheless.

So that's that, I suppose. See you in China!

2 comments: