Saturday, April 2, 2011

My weekend was cooler than yours.

This is a teaser post. I'm just going to let you know now so that we're clear that I'm honestly just here to tease you. And make you want to be me.

So today I wrote a 1,500 character essay (about six pages, handwritten), watched tigers maul a sheep, described my model husband and reveled in Wayne Rooney knocking in a hat-trick in about 17 minutes against West Ham.

So what did you do this weekend?

More details to come when I shouldn't be studying (okay, that's not really fair. That time won't happen until June, but I'll try to find a time more conducive to procrastination that right now). Get excited!

Oh, here's also a shout-out to my big brother whose 23rd birthday was Thursday. He's almost as cool as me. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment